All maintenance is performed according to Part-145 certificate and our mechanics are holders of Part-66 li-cense.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to have your aircraft regularly checked and maintained by our highly skilled team at the Technical Department.
Adriana Aviation offers complex repairs, modifications, refurbishment (including painting and upholstery), over-haul of engines and the sale of spare parts.
As well as basic technical maintenance we provide continuous aircraft management and annual Aircraft Re-lease Certificate validity extension.
- Cessna 150/152/172/182 full scope of periodic maintenance
- Piper PA 28 Arrow/ PA34 full scope of periodic maintenance
- Piper PA 34 full scope of periodic maintenance
- Piper PA 46 periodic maintenance up to 100 FH
- Mi-2 periodic maintenance up to 600 FH
- Maule MXT-7-180 full scope of periodic maintenance
- Socata Rallye 235 full scope of periodic maintenance
Prestolite, Ford, Cessna, Teledyne Continental.
Teledyne Continental Motors
C-75, C-85, C-90, E-165, E-185, E-225, GO-300, GTSIO-520, IO-240, IO-346, IO-360, IO-470, IO-520, IO-550, IOF-240, IOF-550, O-200, O-300, O-470, TSIO-360, LTSIO-360, TSIO-470, TSIO-520, TSIO-550, TSIOL-550, AEIO-540.
AEIO-320, AEIO-360, AEIO-540, AIO-320, AIO-360, HIO-360, HO-360, IO-320, IO-360, LIO-360, IO-540, IO-720, LIO-320, LO-360, LTIO-540, O-235, O-320, O-340, O-360, O-435, O-540, TIGO-541, TIO-360, TIO-540, TIO-541, TO-360, VO-360.
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich.
Marvel Schebler, Precision, Facet.
- Compilation and approval of Technical Maintenance Programme according to PART M (C)
- Compilation of Reliability Programme – if applicable
- Compilation of rules of estimating optional information regarding aircraft airworthiness
- Compilation of bridging inspection
- Preflight inspection performance training
- Coordination and compilation of orders for scheduled maintenance
- Supervision of actions allowing performance of particular Airworthiness Directives
- Coordination and compilation of orders for repairs, failures found during scheduled maintenance, air-worthiness inspection or failures reported by the owner
- Supervision and compilation of orders for life-limited components and meeting requirements regarding components’ inspections
- Compilation of effectiveness’ analysis of approved Technical Maintenance Programme(plus possible Technical Maintenance Programme)
- Coordination and compilation of orders for modifications, according to M.A.304
- Arrangement of approval process for each aircraft modification before its implementation according to Part-21 attachment to do Ordinance (WE) no. 1702/2003
- Adherence to procedure of optional modifications’ assessment
- Running records of aircraft airworthiness with use of interactive GolfBravo Computer Programme
- Supervision of aircraft documentation’s validity
- Issuing and extending of Aircraft Release Certificate’s validity